Minatitlán Refinery – Rehabilitation of the Naftas U300 Hydrodesulfurization Plant
Work for the replacement of the packinox of the hydrodesulphurization plant of naphtha U300 of the Francisco I. Madero Refinery in the City of Madero, Tamaulipas.
- Opening and closing of entrance man.
- Information of internal (plates) and replacement of fittings.
- Interior cleaning with water under pressure.
- Test of fluency in background lines, legs and LG’S.
- Preparation, handling and assembly of the new beam of plates (bundle) inside the EA-301 equipment of 62" (1,600 mm) in outside diameter, 1 – 1/4 “(32 mm) in wall thickness.