Minatitlán Refinery – Rehabilitation of Coquizadora U31000
Rehabilitation and start-up of the Delayed Coke Plant U31000 Paint is cleaned and applied to furnace chimneys H-31001 and H-31002.
- J / C placement, equipment disassembly (reel disassembly, flat cover, bonnet, back cover and floating cover).
- Extraction of tube bundle (with extractor), cleaning inside and outside.
- Arm (reel assembly, flat lid, bonnet, back cover and floating lid) and hydrostatic tests.
- Mechanical cleaning and application of high temperature coating RE-30.
- Rehabilitation of vertical pump.
- Preparation of volute casing of the pump with welding and guide machining of the columns.
- Armed with submissive mechanical seal and assembly with clear adjustment, test and pump reception.
- Maintenance and rehabilitation to forced draft motor fans.
- Opening and closing of entrance man.
- Information of internal (plates) and replacement of fittings.
- Interior cleaning with water under pressure.
- Test of fluency in background lines, legs and LG’S